Social distancing & sanitisation: Gym & General
- If you are feeling unwell, or displaying any covid-19 symptoms, please be respectful of others and stay at home.
- Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed on entrance to the gym and studio as well as each in section of the gym. We ask that all members and visitors sanitise their hands upon entering the facility.
- Please use the disinfectant spray/wipes provided, to sanitise touch points of equipment after use.
- The gym and studio will be deep cleaned daily.
- The capacity of the gym is limited to 16 people at any one time and 1 hour sessions must be booked. See below for further details regarding booking gym sessions.
- All equipment has been placed 1m+ apart.
- We have implemented a one-way system and marked out areas around equipment to ensure that a safe social distance can be maintained at all times. Please refrain from entering smaller areas when they are at capacity.
- Circuit style training, partner training and spotting cannot be permitted at this time.
- Doors and windows will remain open where possible in order to maintain an adequate level of ventilation.
- Sauna and showers will be out of use for the time being and we ask that you come ready to work out where possible.
- We ask that you only bring what you need into the gym & use the changing rooms and lockers to store coats/jackets/bags and personal belongings that cannot be left at home or in your car. You may carry small personal items with you, phone, keys etc. but larger items should not be left on equipment, windowsills or gym floor. Lockers can only be accessed by one person at a time.
- According to current guidelines, you are not required to wear a mask in the gym or studio. It is advised that you do not wear gloves whilst exercising as they cannot be properly sanitised.
Social distancing & sanitisation: Class Specific
- We kindly as that you arrive on time for your class. For classes that follow another, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to class start time.
- Please do not wait in changing rooms or corridors before or after class, class members should go straight into the studio and exit quickly once the class has ended so as not to cause congestion as the next class enters.
- You should enter the storage room one person at a time to collect and return equipment.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entrance to the studio.
- You will have your own marked 2m x 2m zone to work in, please remain in your area during class, respect the space of others and maintain a safe distance.
- Capacity is limited to 10 people per class and booking is essential. See below for details regarding class bookings.
- Anti-bacterial spray is provided and we ask that all equipment and mats used are sanitised after class.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat or equipment if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Where possible the windows & door must stay open during class in order to provide adequate ventilation. Please note that this will be subject to outside temperatures, we don’t want you catching cold either.
- We kindly asks that you use the changing rooms and lockers to store coats, bags and larger personal items.
Gym Session & Class BOOKINGS
Our member area and app.
In line with government guidelines and in order for us to monitor capacity in the gym and studio, we currently have to ask that you book all gym sessions and classes. Sessions can be booked online and on our member app. Search for ‘CLUBLINK’ in the app store or log in below:
What can you do in our new member area and app?
- Access up to date gym and class schedule
- See how busy the club is in real time
- Book gym sessions
- Book classes
- Access and cancel your bookings
- Access your personalised programme
- Send us direct messages
- Stay up to date through notifications
If you have any questions regarding bookings, please don’t hesitate to ask. We know that having to book specific slots for the gym isn’t ideal for everyone so please do chat to us if you are struggling to get to the gym because of it. Since opening in July everybody has been able to book in and train when they want to and we will generally be able to find a way to accommodate requests. Email us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01704 573040 during opening hours.